Customer: COVID-19 Update Jan 2021
January 15, 2021
Following government advice, ISLAND Arts Centre is temporarily pausing its venue-based activities. The health and safety of our team, audiences, artists, and performers continue to be our top priority. We will continue to monitor the evolving situation to determine when we will re-open.
- Our Box Office is currently closed
- Our teams are working remotely and can be contacted by email
- Please keep an eye on our website and social media for further updates.
Information for Ticket Buyers
- Our current programmed events are not going ahead and all new events are under review, in line with government advice.
- Cancelled events - Anyone who has booked for a cancelled event has been automatically refunded.
- Rescheduled events - All bookers have been contacted. There is no need to do anything at this stage.
In the meantime, culture may be in quarantine but rest assured, your ISLAND Arts team is working to bring you an evolving virtual ISLAND Arts Centre to your device daily.
We’ve created #InThisTogether(apART) via our website and social media to entertain, inspire and enable you to feel socially connected while we are distancing. You’ll find too, lots of useful boredom busting resources for all ages and interests. There’ll be opportunities to participate in virtual workshops, relive ISLAND Arts memories with archival footage from your favourite performers. You can also learn about artist and community call-outs for opportunities to collaborate with the ISLAND Arts team. Now more than ever the arts are crucial to our health and well-being.
Contact us if you would like to get involved.
Or via ISLAND’s social media channels:
As always, thank you for your continued loyalty and support. Please look after yourselves and your families.
Your virtual ISLAND Arts team
#InThisTogether(apART) #StayHome #StaySafe