We are currently offering an exciting opportunity to become one of our Resident Artists.
Terms and Conditions
• Monthly charge is currently £202.64 made by Standing Order.
• Termination of contract must be 2 months’ notice from the date of letter
• Under the terms of current Tenancy at Will Agreement, Artists have to provide:
an updated C.V. and an End of Year Report outlining how you have achieved the requirements relating to 4.3 of your Tenancy at Will Agreement as below:
Tenants must demonstrate that they have achieved in the current year’s review period:
(i) Two of the following
(ii) Two of one of the following
(i) One of the following plus a letter for the forthcoming year indicating that the tenant will achieve one of the following
(ii) 2 letters for the forthcoming year indicating that the tenant will achieve two of the following or two of one of the following:
• One Person Show in a reputable gallery/Arts Council subsidised exhibition space (including Island Arts Centre)
• Participation in Group Exhibition or visual art event in a reputable gallery/Arts Council subsidised space (excluding Island Arts Centre events/exhibitions for tenants in its gallery space) or exhibition organised by a recognised curator.
• Has been awarded a bursary, residency, or grant aided by the Arts Council’s or other arts funding body.
• Participation in Visual Artist Residency programme.
• Work purchased by government, local authority, museum or reputable corporate collection.
• Work commissioned by a publicly funded body.
• Performance of work in a reputable theatre space (including Island Arts Centre)
• Participation in a Group Show or Co-production in a reputable venue (including IAC).
• Sale of artwork or relevant products to appropriate private or corporate ` buyers/organisations.
Click here to download Tenancy at Will Agreement.
To apply, please submit a CV, end of year report and Tenancy at Will Agreement to firstname.lastname@example.org