Who we are:
ISLAND Arts Centre is a Lisburn and Castlereagh City Council Facility. It is operated by the Council’s Arts Service, which is part of the Cultural & Community Services Unit in the Department of Leisure & Community Well-being. Please note the ISLAND Hall is managed by the Council’s Facilities Management team, which is a part of the Department of Service Support.
Terms & Conditions of Booking Tickets at Lagan Valley ISLAND:
- Tickets once purchased cannot be exchanged nor money refunded.
- Please retain your ticket until leaving the event.
- Latecomers may be required to wait for a suitable interval for admission. Latecomers, if admitted may be required to occupy alternative seats.
- Cameras and recording devices are not allowed in the Studio Theatre or ISLAND Hall.
- Smoking and vaping is prohibited at ISLAND Arts Centre, the Studio Theatre or ISLAND Hall.
- Mobile phones and digital watch alarms must be switched off in the Studio Theatre or ISLAND Hall.
- Due to Fire and Safety Regulations, all children however young, must have a valid ticket before entering the Studio Theatre or ISLAND Hall.
- Unaccompanied children, 13 years and under are admitted at the discretion of Management.
- The Management reserves the right to refuse admission of the ticket-holder to the premises; or to request the ticket-holder to leave the premises and take appropriate measures to enforce such a request.
- The Management reserves the right to alter or vary the programme, artistes and timings without consultation or compensation.
- The performance may be cancelled for reasons beyond the control of Management and without Lisburn and Castlereagh City Council being liable to pay any person compensation whatsoever other than a possible percentage or maximum refund to the ticket-holder of the value of the ticket. Any refund request must be made directly to the Box Office within 28 days of the performance date.
- Lisburn & Castlereagh City Council has a Safeguarding Policy and patrons are asked to report any concerns to Council staff.
- Prior permission must be obtained to film or take photographs in ISLAND Arts Centre. Please direct all requests to Arts Reception on arrival, or by telephoning T:028 9244 7452 or E:firstname.lastname@example.org
- ISLAND Arts Centre is committed to upholding the Data Protection principles of good practice. When processing your booking we will ask you for your name, address and contact telephone number. This is essential for all non-cash bookings. Please let us know if you would like to be kept informed about forthcoming events and campaigns at ISLAND Arts Centre or other events happening as a part of Lisburn and Castlereagh City Council’s Cultural and Community programme, when contacting the Box Office.